I have a Franchi Veloce 20 ga OU for sale. The gun has 28" barrels and is chambered for either 2 3/4" or 3" shells. It has a single trigger with a switch built into the safety to select barrels. The safety is automatic and the gun has ejectors. I have the original case (scratched from use) and C, IC, and M chokes (and the choke wrench for the gun). I also have the original paperwork. I purchased the gun new in box from a gun shop in 2002. The gun has been taken very good care of (and kept well oiled) and is in good condition with only a few minor nicks in the wood and a few small scratches on the barrel as you might expect from a ruffed grouse gun. I have attached a couple of pics to show what I call minor nicks and scratches. The only work I have had done to this gun, was to have the stock bent slightly (cast off). I had this done by one of the best (the guy did stocks for Holland and Holland) and he did an outstanding job. I am not sure what the cast is, but it is not too extreme as I generally shoot guns as they come with no problem. This gun was just a little too straight for me (right handed) from the manufacture. This was done about 7 years ago and there are absolutely no cracks from the bending.

It is a great gun and I have had no problems with it, but I have decided to get rid of all my OUs in favor of SxSs. It has been an outstanding grouse gun and with 3" shells is absolutely deadly on pheasant. If you want a fast, light gun, this is a good one. It weighs 5.6 lbs. Be glad to discuss the gun in detail to anyone that would like more info. I am asking $1250 (this includes shipping) for it and will ship to your FFL.

Statistics: Posted by opdogg — Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am

More...